Who are we?
We are a direct marketing agency (based in Nice, France) targeted at the Telco & Broadcast industry and offer Lead Generation & contact data services to technology service providers wishing to promote their services worldwide. We’re a small but very successful and fast growing company with a reputation for customer satisfaction, high quality services and strong ROI.
What are the benefits of working for us?
We provide a good international working atmosphere, ensuring mutual trust and professional development.
For our growing international operations we are currently recruiting quality candidates in the fields of Sales, Project Management & Campaign Management
Full-time Sales Manager:
The candidate, reporting to the Director, will be fully responsible for promoting our services in international markets, signing contracts with new customers and maximizing our international activity and profits.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Sales Experience of at least 3 years
• University degree (business discipline)
• Highly motivated, dynamic, autonomous and rigorous
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent language skills in English are essential
• Cultural flexibility and a good sense of humor
• Knowledge of the Telecom market & industry is a plus (but not essential).
If you meet the required skill set and are interested in a great start-up challenge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Project Manager (based in Nice):
The candidate will be fully responsible for managing various customer projects and training new employees. You should be able to manage projects from concept to completion (Campaign Manager training, campaign preparation, monitoring and reporting) and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction for every project. You will be expected to attend relevant trade shows to meet with clients face-to-face, and adapt your hours during peak periods of activity.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of managing projects, motivated & focused.
• Perfect English (both written and spoken) and cultural flexibility.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• No previous experience within the Telco & Broadcast market is required.
• Educated to degree level or 5 years’ experience in a related field.
• Full working knowledge of the Office Suite
• Capacity to understand new concepts quickly
Salary depends on your professional experience. If you meet the required skill set and are interested in an employment position with us, please send your resume to email@example.com
English speaking Campaign Managers:
We are building a very multi-cultural and multi-lingual team of B2B Direct Marketing experts with a deep knowledge of lead generation, business development and technology.
We’re looking for full-time candidates for 4 to 6 weeks, from January 2017, ideally based in the French Riviera. You will be entirely responsible for booking meetings at a major international Telecom event within a defined selection of accounts. This will be achieved through a combination of email campaigns and telemarketing follow-up.
Our ideal candidate must be fluent in English, with a proactive telephone manner. No previous experience within the Telecom market is required and brief training is provided at the beginning of each project.
If you meet the required skill set and you are interested in an employment position with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org