For our growing worldwide operations, we are seeking a Full-time Project Manager, ideally for our Nice office but possibly remote if the candidate is exceptional.
We are a direct marketing agency (based in Nice, France) targeted at the Telco & Broadcast industry and offer Lead Generation & LinkedIn Engagement services to Technology Vendors wishing to promote their services worldwide. We’re a small but very successful company with a reputation for customer satisfaction, high quality services and strong ROI.
The candidate will be fully responsible for managing various Lead generation campaigns for multiple worldwide clients as well as internal collaborators. You should be able to manage projects from concept to completion (Campaign Manager training and management, campaign preparation, optimisation and reporting) and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction for every project. You will be expected to attend a couple of European trade shows to meet with clients face-to-face and adapt your hours during peak periods of activity.
Full-time office-based job in Nice (France) – Fabron area.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of managing projects, clients and collaborators
• Professional level of English (both written and spoken) and cultural flexibility
• Motivated and focused with strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and deliver very good results
• Experience within the Telco & Broadcast market is a plus put not required
• Educated to degree level or 5 years’ experience in a related field with full working knowledge of the Office Suite (Excel)
• Capacity to understand new concepts quickly
Salary depends on your professional experience. While we welcome foreign candidates, you must already possess a visa that permits you to work in France. If you meet the required skill set and are interested in an employment position with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org