We are hiring!
Office Manager, based in Nice, France
This is a permanent office-based position (CDI contract, F/T or P/T considered).
Within an international and multi-cultural team, your main tasks will include but not be limited to:
Administration, HR & Operations support
– Preparing & sending invoices, daily monitoring of outstanding payments
– Expense reports & European customs services declaration
– Day to day office management operations (ordering groceries & stationery, managing cleaning, plants etc.)
– Leave and absence coordination
– Transmission of salary information to the accountant & verifying wage slips are correct
– Preparing employment contracts
– Supporting the recruitment team (posting offers and pre-selection of candidates)
– Support to the sales team and project managers with miscellaneous tasks (emails, CRM update etc.)
– Marketing support (using bulk emailing platform)
– Management of internal IT tools (VPN, shared server, computers, etc.)
– Preparing the room for training sessions
Essential skills,experience & personal competences required
– Fully fluent in French & English, both spoken and written
– University degree in a business discipline
– Minimum 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, office manager, executive assistant or similar back office position
– Excellent command of the Office Pack
– Extremely organised & willing to follow/create processes to assist in the organisation of the office. You should be proactive in trying to improve areas of your work.
– Multi-tasking and jumping from one task to the next with accuracy
– Attention to detail
– Positive energy, a sense of welcome & good humour
– Interest in digital and innovation
– Enjoy working in a multi-cultural team
If you have all the required skills & competencies please send us your CV & covering letter explaining why you think you would be a good match to email@example.com
Full-time Sales Manager, based in North America
The candidate, reporting to the Director, will be fully responsible for promoting our services in the North American market, signing contracts with new customers and maximising our international activity and profits.
We are a direct marketing agency targeted at the Telco and Broadcaster industries and offer contact data & lead generation services to technology service providers desiring to promote their services among worldwide Communication Service Providers.
We’re a small but very successful and fast-growing company with a reputation for high quality services and strong ROI.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Sales Experience of at least 3 years in IT/Telecom industry
- University degree (business discipline).
- Highly motivated, dynamic, autonomous and rigorous.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent language skills in English are essential.
- Cultural flexibility and a good sense of humour.
- Knowledge of the Telecom market & industry is essential
- Must be based in North America
If you meet the required skill set and are interested in a great start-up challenge, please send your resume and covering letter detailing why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship – Business Development
Do you want to join our young, dynamic and multicultural team?
We are looking for an intern for 3 to 6 months to support our Sales Team. We want a motivated Business Development Intern with strong communication skills, autonomy and tenacity to join our Nice-based team. In a very international atmosphere and multi-cultural team, you will speak English on a daily basis. Does this sound like you?
– Identifying sales leads.
– Following-up business opportunities & setting-up meetings.
– Communicating our services to prospective clients.
– Writing reports.
– Providing management with feedback.
– Sales experience is a plus.
– Perfect English (both written and spoken).
– Highly motivated, dynamic and with a positive attitude.
DEVEO is a direct marketing agency targeted at the Telco & Broadcast industries, offering Lead Generation & contact data services to technology service providers wishing to promote their services worldwide. We’re a small but very successful and fast-growing company with a reputation for customer satisfaction, high quality services and a strong ROI. If you meet the required skill set and are interested in our internship offer, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com