We are hiring!
We currently have 2 positions available for our Nice office. We’re looking for an Office Manager (immediate start) and a Sales & Marketing intern for 6 months (September 2020 start). Find further details on these offers below!
Office Manager, based in Nice, France
This is a permanent office-based position (CDI contract, F/T or P/T considered).
Within an international and multi-cultural team, your main tasks will include but not be limited to:
Administration, HR & Operations support
– Preparing & sending invoices, daily monitoring of outstanding payments
– Expense reports & European customs services declaration
– Day to day office management operations (ordering groceries & stationery, managing cleaning, plants etc.)
– Leave and absence coordination
– Transmission of salary information to the accountant & verifying wage slips are correct
– Preparing employment contracts
– Supporting the recruitment team (posting offers and pre-selection of candidates)
– Support to the sales team and project managers with miscellaneous tasks (emails, CRM update etc.)
– Marketing support (using bulk emailing platform)
– Management of internal IT tools (VPN, shared server, computers, etc.)
– Preparing the room for training sessions
Essential skills, experience & personal competences required
– Fully fluent in French & English, both spoken and written
– University degree in a business discipline
– Minimum 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, office manager, executive assistant or similar back office position
– Excellent command of the Office Pack
– Extremely organised & willing to follow/create processes to assist in the organisation of the office. You should be proactive in trying to improve areas of your work.
– Multi-tasking and jumping from one task to the next with accuracy
– Attention to detail
– Positive energy, a sense of welcome & good humour
– Interest in digital and innovation
– Enjoy working in a multi-cultural team
If you have all the required skills & competencies please send us your CV & covering letter explaining why you think you would be a good match to email@example.com
Sales & Marketing Intern, Nice Office, September 2020
Do you want to join our young, dynamic and multicultural team?
Working at Deveo means working with collaborators of over 15 different nationalities, an awesome working atmosphere, room for initiative, and English spoken daily.
We are a B2B direct marketing agency based in Nice and specialised in the worldwide Telecom Operators market.
In an international atmosphere, you will speak English on a daily basis in a very multi-cultural team. We are looking for an intern from September 2020 for 6 months, for the following sales and marketing responsibilities:
– Assistance with international marketing campaigns management
– Web promotion of the company.
– CRM improvement.
The candidate should speak and write fluent English to become involved in the company’s international markets and to interact with all team members.
No knowledge of the Telco market is required, and full training will be provided at the beginning of the internship.
If you meet the required skill set and are interested in our internship offer, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org