ABOX42, a leading Germany based supplier of next generation Smart Set-Top-Box platforms for Pay-TV, IPTV and OTT operators, has exhibited at many trade-shows every year for the last 10 years: IBC, ANGACOM, Broadband World Forum, AfricaCom, the NAB Show, Broadcast Asia, Convergence India, SCTE Cable Tech, etc. The objective is of course to meet with existing clients, partners and hot prospects but considering the significant event budget every year, it’s also extremely important to take advantage of every show to optimize their participation by pre-arranging meetings with as many new qualified leads as possible.
Our company has engaged Deveo to manage outbound Lead Generation campaigns for almost a decade. The results of their work has consistently exceeded those of their competitors, has delivered an ongoing source of high-quality leads, has been in line with the agreed targets and expectations and has helped us leverage our participation to trade-shows. Additional to those results, Deveo works extremely hard, is always available, really engages with the client and their products, and understands the Telco market better than any Lead Generation partner that I’ve worked with. At this stage, I really enjoyed having Deveo operating as an extension of our sales & marketing team rather than an external supplier. My recommendation for Deveo is unreserved.Akim Benamara, Head of Marketing and Communication
Employing 14 years’ experience of working in the CSP (Communication Service Provider) industry and attending all major regional events for Telcos & Broadcasters every year, DEVEO has both the market knowledge of the Service Providers (thanks to its internal database of currently 180,000 worldwide decision makers) but also an intimate understanding of all demographics for each trade-show by participating in every exhibition (profile of visitors, % of Communication Service Providers attending, most represented countries, etc.). Therefore, DEVEO not only used its internal expertise to help the client decide which trade-show could be a good investment & profitable but also if and how it could be potentially possible to pre-arrange some meetings (it’s not always possible).Once the decision for each tradeshow was made, DEVEO defined & managed the Meeting Arrangement campaign package that would enable us to reach or exceed the number of meetings expected by the client for the best price. Whatever the campaign duration & objective, the methodology remains the same:
- Contact Data selection to extract from DEVEO’s CRM the most appropriate profiles that have been attending or are likely to attend the same trade-show and of course meet the customer’s requirement.
- Email marketing in order to attract the attention of prospects upfront and facilitate future communication.
- Telemarketing follow-up remains the best way to verify that the selected decision makers are in charge of the client’s solution, qualify their situation in more details and identify some interest or a potential project. Once the decision maker has been fully qualified positively, arranging a meeting is relatively easy.
ABOX42 has used DEVEO every year since 2012 in order to pre-arrange appointments with appropriate decision makers at IBC, ANGACOM, Broadband World Forum, AfricaCom, the NAB Show, Broadcast Asia, etc. This has been a profitable investment since it helped:
- promote the client’s brand awareness amongst new targets and meet with new Telco decision makers they didn’t have in their database.
- identify new business opportunities and sign new contracts.
- promote their solutions to all regional Accounts and receive multiple contact details that would be imported into ABOX42 database.